Easy Steps To Follow For Trading Your Weeks With
When you plan to travel using an I.I. Exchange follow these steps:
FIRST, GET YOUR ASSIGNED WEEK(S) FROM WIVC:
To get your assigned week, submit your exchange request in writing to WIVC and give the following information:
- a) Your reservation is to be used to trade with I.I.
- b) Location and approximate travel dates.
- c) Number of weeks you want to trade.
- c) WIVC & I.I. membership numbers.
SECOND, RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF ASSIGNED WEEK(S):
When WIVC fulfills your request, you will receive a written confirmation indicating the assigned week, which you will use to deposit with I.I.
THIRD, DEPOSIT YOUR WEEK(S) WITH I.I.
From this point forward, you will deal directly with I.I. You can make your exchange request with them either by telephone, fax, mail or online via their web site.
||800 828-8200 or 305 666-1884
PO Box 432170
Miami, FL 33243-2170
Interval does not own any resorts, so the weeks they have to trade are only those that have been deposited.
To exchange, you must be an active Interval International member in good standing with your resort and all maintenance fee assessments and similar charges must be paid through the dates of your home resort week.
Any time you request an exchange, select a minimum of three different resorts and at least one travel date, or one resort and three travel dates.
- Membership Fee — $89 per year
- Domestic and International Exchange Fee — $199 per week online request
- $189 per week phone request
- Guest Certificate — $69 per week